K-pop motivation (kpop – kdrama motivational quotes)
K-pop motivation (kpop motivational quotes)
The list of the best kpop motivational quotes, phrases, texts by korean idols and actors. K-drama inspiring, motivational quotes in korean with translation into english.
- K-pop motivation to study (kdrama quotes)
- K-pop motivation to get better, believe in yourself and love yourself (motivation to lose weight)
- Kdrama k-pop motivation to live
1. K-pop motivation to study (kdrama quotes)
Motivating dialogue from the drama “Itaewon Class”. Park Seoi’s speech is a very clear example and an explanation of why you need to study. Pay attention to the phrase “Even though I was born with nothing, of what I want a lot – that’s why I’m learning.” After all, for the fulfillment of dreams – we must fit to dreams not only spiritually, but also mentally, physically.
– 저 한테 뭐 할 말 있습니까? – Do you have something to say?
– 아니. 맨날 책만 읽길래, 뭔 책인가 궁금해서 –Not. You always read something, so it became interesting what kind of book you read.
– 알고 싶은게 많아서요 – I want to learn a lot, so I read.
– 알아서 뭐 합니까? 우리같이 가진 것 없이 태어난 것들 공부해봐야 어디 쓸 데도 없고 – What is the use of learning? We, born with nothing, no matter how much we learn – no sense.
– 가진 것 없이 태어났어도 원하는 건 많아서요 – Even though I was born with nothing, of what I want a lot – that’s why I’m learning.
– 아니~ 전과자… 어디 회사서 써주지도 않을꺼고 – Hey, It is impossible for a former prisoner even to get a good job …
– 가난해서, 못 배워서, 범죄자라서, 안된다고… 안될꺼라고 미리 정해놓고 그래서 뭘 하겠어요? 해보고 판단해야지! – Poor, didn’t even finish school, it won’t work … If you decided in advance that nothing will work, what can you do? First you have to try, and then judge what is possible and what is not.
As the saying goes: “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln.
미래를 예측하는 가장 최고의 방법은 미래를 만드는것이다.
2. K-pop motivation to get better, believe in yourself and love yourself (motivation to lose weight)
– Excerpt from an interview with Park Jin Young (founder of JYP Entertainment) –
(about how important self-esteem is)
제가 지훈이를 뽑은 이유는 눈빛 같아요. 약간 굶어죽기 직전에 사자 새끼 호랑이 쌔기 봤다니. 그 전에 이미 뭐 19군데 오디션을 떨어지고 온거에요. 자존심 굉장히 강한데 세상일이 자기 뜻대로 안풀리고. 또 세상이 자기를 물라주니까.. 반감과 그 시니컬해진 느낌과 하지만 절대로 또 자기 자존심 포기할 수 없고 그런 아주 복합적인 눈빛이었어요. 굉장히 신기했어요. 그런 눈빛은 첨본거 같아요. (с)
The reason I chose Jihun (Rain – singer) is his gase. In his gaze, I saw a cub of a lion or a tiger just before starvation … … At that moment he came, having already failed about 19 auditions. His self-esteem looked absolutely strong. but as if the way the world was spinning did not happen according to his wishes. The world seemed not to recognize him. Filled with hostility, even cynicism, but still unablable to surrender over his own pride, such a complex look was. I was very surprised. I think this is the first time I’ve seen such a gaze.
P.s. At the moment, Rain is married to the most beautiful (according to Korean ratings) Korean woman – Kim Tae Hee. In addition, for 2020 in Korea, they are the richest couple – celebrities.
– Quote by Amber ( F(x) ) –
– Beautiful is about accepting who I am: It took me a while to gain confidence to say, ‘Screw it, I just want to be me. –
– Quote by Yeeun (Wonder Girls) –
– It’s not like we have superpowers, or are super talented or super beautiful, but we have passion and we believe in ourselves.-
– Excerpt from Kim Namjoon’s speech (김남준 RM – BTS) –
And I was just an ordinary boy. I used to look up at the night sky and wonder. nd I used to dream the dreams of a boy. I used to imagine that I was a superhero who could save the world. And in an intro to one of our early albums, there’s a line that says, My heart stopped when I was maybe nine or ten. Looking back, I think that’s when I began to worry about what other people thought of me and start to seeing myself through their eyes.
I stopped looking up at the night skies, the stars. I stopped daydreaming. Instead, I just tried to jam myself into the molds that other people made. Soon, I began to shut out my own voice and started to listen to the voices of others. But I had one sensory, and that was music. There was a small voice inside of me that said, Wake up, man, and listen to yourself.
It took me quite a long time to hear music calling my real name. Even after making the decisions to join BTS, there were a lot of hurdles. Some people might not believe, but most people thought we were hopeless. And sometimes I just wanted to quit. But I think I was very lucky that I didn’t give it all up. And I’m sure that I, and we, will keep stumbling and falling like this. And maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me.
Today, I am who I am with all of my faults and my mistakes. Tomorrow, I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’ll be me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was and for who I hope to become. I’d like to say one last thing. So, let’s take one more step. We have learned to love ourselves, so now I urge you to speak yourself. I’d like to ask all of you, What is your name? What excites you and makes your heart beat? No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself. Find your name and find your voice by speaking yourself.
3. Kdrama k-pop motivation to live
– Kdrama quote “Crash Landing on you”-
– 그때.. 나는 살고 싶지 않았거든… 이왕이면 경치 좋은 데서 마지막을 보내는것도 괜찮을 것 같았어. 그런데 여행하면서 깨달았지. 살기 싫을 뿐 죽고 싶은 건 아니라는 거 그냥 난 위로가 필요했어. 사랑하는 사람들에게 사랑 받을 수 있는 삶은 아니지만 그래도 살아도 된다고 살아야만 한다고 누가 말해줬으면 좋겠더라. – (c) – At that moment … I didn’t want to live. And just like that, spending the last days in a place with beautiful landscapes seemed like a good idea to me. But while traveling – I come to oneself . I realized that I just hated life, but didn’t want to die. I just needed solace. And although I could not live a life in which I can receive love from the people I love, if just someone said “you can live” “just live is enough” – it would be great.
– Singer Lee Hyori quote 이효리 –
제주도에서도 마음이 지옥같이 사는 사람도 많다. 서울에서도 얼마나 즐기며 사는 사람이 많지 않느냐… 어디에 사느냐 어떻게 사느냐가 중요한 게 아니라 가 있는 곳 그 자리에서 만족하는 것 그게 제일 중요하다. – There are those who live in Jeju as if in hell. And there are also many who live in Seoul as if in paradise… Where you live and how you live is not really important. The only important thing is how you know how to be content with what you have, where you live.
The singer compares Jeju, the resort island of Korea, to which all Koreans go to rest, and Seoul, which, on the contrary, is considered the “constantly awake” capital, where everyone goes to study and work. With these words, she wants to say that it doesn’t matter where you live for happiness. What matters is your attitude and ability to enjoy life.
P.S. As a team of the site who lived and lives in Korea, we want to add that we met a lot of people there – foreigners who, even living well, managed to complain about everything and be unhappy. It’s like a disease – to be happy everywhere or unhappy everywhere. These words may seem too obvious or, on the contrary, cause disagreement. But it is really important to be able to see the good and look for the advantages in everything.
– Minah Quote 민아 ( Girls Day ) –
– I knew that if I had dark and heavy thoughts it’d become harder to run. –
– Цитата G-dragon (Bigbang) –
– 최선을 다했지만 어쩔수 없는 일은 털어버릴 줄도 알아야 한다. 세상에 미련만큼 미련한 일도 없다. (c) – Even though You’ve tried your best, you need to know that there are things we just can’t do. There is no dumb thing in the world than overthinking
– Quote by Park Chanyeol (EXO) –
– 항상 그랬듯이 아쉬움이 남지만 아쉬움이 있으면 더 나은 미래가 있는 법이죠. – It seems that this is the law, although there are regrets, if there are regrets, the future will be better.
– motivation quote from kdrama “The Light in Your Eyes” –
– 지금 삶이 힘든 당신 이 세상에 태어난 이상 당신은 이 모든걸 매일 누릴 자격이 있습니다. 대단하지 않은 하루가 지나고 또 별거아닌 하루가 온다해도 인생은 살 가치가 있습니다. 후회만 가득한 과거와 불안하기만 한 미래 때문에 지금을 망치지 마세요. 오늘을 살아가세요 눈이 부시게. 당신은 그럴 자격이 있습니다 – (с) – You, for whom it is difficult now, simply because you were born, are worthy of everything that is in this world. Although an absolutely unremarkable day will pass. Although the same unprepossessing day will come – there is a sense in living this life. Because of the regretful past, because of the fearful future, do not ruin the present. Live today brightly, dazzlingly. You have every right to do so.
You are enough!
K-pop motivation (kpop motivational quotes)
Inspiring and motivational korean drama quotes